Shepherd's Care Community Outreach is dedicated to bringing loving friendship, spiritual care and the
Good News of love, hope, and encouragement to the many people who live in Community-Based Care Communities throughout the Fox Valley area.
Our team of chaplains, pastors, leaders and volunteers currently serves in 30-plus communities, providing weekly services, visitation, bible discovery, and spiritual support.
• ALL of our services are provided FREE to the residents and Senior Adults we serve.
• People of all faith backgrounds are welcome to receive our services. In fact, residents' rights to religious practice are governed by the Department of Health and Family Services Laws (HFS 94.)
• We partner with local churches and organizations to train volunteers who will reach out with love to the seniors in our community.
• We are a 501 (c) 3 charity, completely donor funded by those who have a heart for Senior Adults and especially those who are living in Care Communities.
• We have been serving in the Fox Valley Community for more than 23 years..